JUNG stands for HEALTH
We are the Jung family. For the past 25 years, your health and high-quality dentistry have been our focus. For us, it goes without saying that you will be treated the same way as we would want to be treated ourselves. We are well aware that a visit to the dentist can be a source of anxiety for many people. But here you can relax, because our clinic is designed to make every patient feel pampered and understood by finding the right treatment for each individual. And because we operate our own clinic, we offer you the added benefit of receiving treatment from our chief physicians. Our team of renowned specialists work hand-in-hand to ensure that the investment you make in your health and thus in your future pays off.
“WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING, INCLUDING IN THOSE SITUATIONS WHERE OTHERS ARE AT A LOSS.”
- Prof. Dr. M.Sc. M.Sc. Andreas Jung
ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
From the dentist who plans and performs the treatment to the dental technician who finishes your teeth, we have all the specialists you need under one roof. We employ modern equipment and state-of-the-art technology to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment and optimal results – it’s been our standard for 25 years. Whether you require simple preventive care, laser-assisted periodontal therapy or complicated surgery and complete restoration with inpatient care, anything is possible. Our longstanding expertise in high-quality dentistry, the exceptional infrastructure and our unique treatment plans have made us one of the world’s leading dental clinics.
COMFORT & TRUST
To make you feel at home in our dental clinic, we take the time to listen to your own personal story and work together with you to find the solution that is best for you. And we’ll take up the challenge where others have long since given up. Our experience will benefit you directly because you’ll never have to worry about us encountering any unexpected surprises that we can’t handle during treatment. With our extensive network of international specialists, we can offer you the optimal treatment option you expect.
SAFETY – BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER TREATMENT
Your safety is important to us! Not only is it important to us that you receive the best care during treatment, but also that the treatment is professionally planned in advance.
Our safety concept is based on seven key elements:
- Detailed medical history to clearly understand each patient’s prior history
- State-of-the art, precise diagnostic techniques and forward-looking treatment planning
- Care and medical supervision before, during and after treatment under anaesthesia by our first-rate anaesthesiology department
- Our anaesthesiology department is staffed by a team of anaesthesiologists, emergency physicians and physician’s assistants to provide you with round-the-clock care
- High-end equipment in all areas of our dental clinic
- Efficient communication among all departments, especially between dentists, anaesthesiologists, dental assistants and dental technicians
- High standards of hygiene and class 1 operating rooms
ANXIETY- AND PAIN-FREE TREATMENT
Dental anxiety and pain are a thing of the past! With modern dental techniques, pain can be completely avoided so that from now on you can relax and get the dental treatment you need. Medication is administered gently and in a targeted manner during treatment, allowing your body to remain calm so that you feel little or no pain at all. Especially after undergoing general anaesthesia at our clinic you can return home pain-free.
INDIVIDUALITY & QUALITY
Each and every dental restoration produced at our dental clinic is subject to our strict standards of quality and our own high standards. You can rest assured that with good dental hygiene, you will enjoy your new teeth for a long time to come. Because our dentists are not the only staff members with a high level of expertise and outstanding academic qualifications: our dental and master dental technicians are experts in their own right.
When it comes to their form and colour, our teeth are as individual as a fingerprint, and these requirements are taken into consideration when we fabricate dental restorations at the Jung Dental Clinic. That’s why your implants, implant abutments, crowns, bridges or dentures aren’t just personally planned for you, but also individually and specially fabricated according to your wishes and requirements – from recreating the natural look of your original teeth all the way to that world-famous Hollywood smile.
EFFICIENT TIME MANAGEMENT THANKS TO MODERN TREATMENT CONCEPTS
In this day and age, beautiful teeth are an important success factor. But all too often time simply doesn’t allow for multiple dentist visits. The solution lies in the middle of the Rhine-Main area: near the Frankfurt airport (20 min. to Pfungstadt) and at Goethestraße 34 in downtown Frankfurt, we cater to patients in need of quality care on a tight schedule. That’s why for years now, our clientele has consisted of managers and bankers as well as public figures or social luminaries: people who are usually pressed for time and who rarely find time for themselves in their schedule.
The Jung Dental Clinic’s modern treatment management is specially tailored to your needs. In our exclusive atmosphere you’ll experience individual treatment plans implemented expertly and efficiently according to schedule. With optimal planning, patients can achieve the desired result in a single treatment date.
INCLUDING IN THOSE SITUATIONS
WHERE OTHERS ARE AT A LOSS.”
Prof. Dr. med. dent.
Andreas Jung, M.Sc. M.Sc.
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed