YOUR SMILE IS IN GOOD HANDS
Every successful treatment is founded on an accurate diagnosis and obtaining all medically relevant information such as pre-existing medical conditions or illnesses. Having the full picture beforehand is critical for being able to perform treatments safely and efficiently. That’s why we at the Jung Dental Clinic have the best diagnostics resources available and always conduct a comprehensive medical interview (anamnesis) before every treatment. The diagnosis is based on a three-dimensional image of your oral cavity using digital volume tomography (DVT), the next generation in CT imaging technology. This allows us to see things that would not be visible on a normal x-ray.
Thanks to our longstanding and successful cooperation and scientific exchange with Germany’s leading diagnosticians, Prof. Dirk Schulz and his team, we can consult with them to arrive at a diagnosis. This then serves as an optimal foundation for all further surgical procedures, such as implants, always keeping in mind your overall physiological condition. For you, this equates to particularly efficient, safe and comfortable treatment.
„YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US”
- Dres. Jung
ANAESTHESIOLOGY DEPARTMENT & EMERGENCY MEDICINE
In this day and age, anaesthesia, when administered by anaesthesiologists and monitored by professional medical personnel, poses little risk to healthy patients. New, short-acting anaesthetic agents are gentler on the system. Thanks to the use of these new medications, common post-operative side effects such as nausea and dizziness have become quite rare. Using one of the most advanced and gentle methods of administration in out-patient procedures, anaesthesia is induced solely by intravenous injection (TIVA – total intravenous anaesthesia) and maintained using a computer-controlled pump.
The anaesthesiologist controls the depth of anaesthesia and constantly monitors vital signs such as pulse, breathing and blood pressure.Patients can be kept under anaesthesia for several hours, enabling us to significantly reduce the number of dentist visits required even for more complicated and time-intensive procedures. Anaesthesia is administered in our state-of-the-art anaesthesiology department by experienced anaesthesiologists in accordance with current medical practises and the highest standards of safety. As a certified clinic under § 30, we offer an extremely high standard of safety because the health and comfort of our patients is important to us.
OPERATING ROOMS & HYGIENE STANDARDS
In keeping with our high standards of hygiene, our clinic is of course equipped with class 1 operating rooms. Class 1 operating rooms have a special ventilation system to ensure ultra clean air quality and reduce particulate matter concentration levels to a minimum. In addition, all personnel must observe special hygiene requirements before entering the operating rooms. Complementing the modern operating rooms is our sterile processing department, which also boasts high-end equipment and specially trained hygienists to ensure that clean and sterile medical/surgical supplies and equipment are provided to all patient care areas. In addition, the clinic as a whole is subject to periodic evaluations to ensure that it complies with the Germany’s high standards of hygiene for medical facilities (for clinics under § 30).
OUR SAFETY CONCEPT
- Detailed interview to clearly understand each individual’s medical history
- State-of-the art, precise diagnostic techniques and forward-looking treatment planning
- State-of-the-art anaesthesia (TIVA) that is particularly gentle and well tolerated
- Optimal monitoring by our anaesthesiology team before, during and after anaesthesia
- Our anaesthesiology department is staffed by a team of anaesthesiologists, emergency physicians and physician’s assistants to provide you with round-the-clock care
- High-end equipment in all areas of our dental clinic
- Efficient communication among all departments, especially between dentists, anaesthesiologists, dental assistants and dental technicians
- High standards of hygiene and class 1 operating rooms
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed