HIGH-QUALITY DENTISTRY THAT SETS STANDARDS
Recent scientific studies show that nearly 90% of all persons over 30 suffer from some form of gingivitis and periodontitis. In fact, today more teeth are lost due to gum disease than due to tooth decay.
„PERIODONTITIS IS A DANGER FOR THE ENTIRE BODY. EARLY DETECTION IS ESSENTIAL.”
- Dr. med. dent. Gabriele Jung-Reggelin
WHAT IS PARODONTITIS?
Periodontitis is the popular term for periodontitis, which describes inflammation of the periodontium. These include the gums, osseous environment, the periodontal membrane and the periodontal fibers. The inflammation is triggered by bacteria that settle in the periodontal pockets and interdental spaces. By attacking the bacterial enzymes on the periodontal membrane, the supporting fibers of the tooth and the jawbone, the immune system reacts with an inflammatory reaction. This is meant to destroy the bacteria. However, this inflammatory response can have far-reaching effects on many parts of the organism.
Oral hygiene, age, general condition, lifestyle and genetic predisposition of the patient influence the severity of the disease. Each person has a different risk of developing periodontitis. Early detection is the best way to prevent periodontitis or to stop it at an early stage. State-of-the-art testing helps identify risks before irreversible damage has occurred. The loss of teeth and thus required dentures can thus be effectively prevented.
- Finger detection with DNS probe test
- Definition of the exact pathogen
- Laser assisted, minimally invasive therapy — if indicated
- Specific antibiotic, depending on the severity of the disease
- Regular professional teeth cleaning and close monitoring of the bacterial population in the oral cavity
POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF UNTREATED PERIODONTISIS ON OUR BODIES
- Increased risk of cancer to up to 30%
- Increased risk of breast cancer in women
- Sevenfold increase in risk of premature birth
- Sevenfold increase in risk of heart disease
- Smoking, osteoporosis, obesity and diabetes can increase the risk of periodontitis
- Mutual correlation between rheumatism and periodontitis
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed
WE KEEP OUR PROMISES. SEE FOR YOURSELF.
Outstanding test results — a world first
Tested by the Fraunhofer Institute: Prof. Dr. med. Jung toothpaste leaves the competition far behind! The results have even exceeded our own high expectations. In particular, the cleaning performance of Prof. dr. Young toothpaste and the attrition caused by tooth brushing of the tooth enamel. Through a scientific test series our own high expectations could even be surpassed: The abrasion of the enamel is determined by Prof. Dr. med. Jung toothpaste is very low and barely available. The Prof. Dr. Jung toothpaste has been classified as exceptionally sensitive. But especially revolutionary is that the toothpaste, despite its gentle cleansing, also sensationally cleans. The unique and patent-pending Soft-Clean-System of Prof. Dr. med. Jung Zahncreme is thus an absolute world novelty and the future of dental care! See for yourself.