CHECK IN. CLOSE YOUR EYES. WAKE UP WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE.
Do you lack time for yourself but still want comprehensive dental restoration? You’ve come to the right place.
Our exclusive approach is aimed at patients on tight schedules who demand the highest medical quality.
„A SMILE YOU SENT, WILL ALWAYS RETURN“
- CHINESE PROVERB
WIR FANGEN DORT AN, WO ANDERE AUFHÖREN
We can safely and efficiently handle highly complex treatment plans in-house since our clinic brings together all of the experts needed for comprehensive implant procedures and ceramic treatment for all or most of your teeth. Having our own anaesthesiology department means that we can offer all procedures in a safe medical environment, including under general anaesthesia, thereby saving time by combining a range of individual procedures in one visit.
Our clientele consists of managers and bankers as well as public figures and social luminaries. You can rest assured that absolute discretion is a matter of course for us in everything we do.
NEW TEETH ON THE SPOT
Under the right circumstances, you can come into our office and walk out the same day with a new set of teeth. In optimal cases,
the implants are placed using a special technology that eliminates the normal healing phase.
This means that you can simply close your eyes and wake up with a new smile.
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS IS ALWAYS OUR NUMBER ONE CONCERN.
HIGHLY SPECIALIST WORK: BONE AUGMENTATION – BONE TRANSPLANTATION
We are one of Germany’s leading dental clinics in the field of minimally invasive and delicate bone augmentation procedures, including in particular transplanting bone from the pelvis.
A variety of factors can lead to deterioration or even loss of bone in the jaw: accidents and other trauma, general tooth loss, ill-fitting restorations and inflammation of the gums (periodontitis) or the root. A lack of sufficient bone in the jaw means the lack of a key foundation for restoration using dental implants, since these must be firmly anchored and surrounded on all sides by bone. We use state-of-the-art computer tomography (CT) imaging techniques to examine whether adequate bone substance is present or whether bone augmentation may be necessary. Precise and comprehensive diagnosis using CT imaging (3D bone analysis) makes it possible to extensively plan treatment in advance.
The bone augmentation treatment necessary depends on the individual case. The body’s own bone is the gold standard – the best material for optimal treatment outcomes. If only small amounts are required, this can easily be obtained from the oral cavity – a method that is particularly gentle for you as the patient.
If more bone material is needed, this can be taken from the pelvis. Clinical studies as well as our own experience indicate that this procedure has a very high rate of success with minimal complications. Bone augmentation requires a great deal of experience and a feel for handling tissue, and as a result is always performed by experienced surgeons. Ours is one of the few dental clinics in Germany with its own state-of-the-art (class 1) operating rooms that allow such procedures to be performed directly onsite.
A highly specialised team of experienced implantologists, surgeons, anaesthesiologists and other medical professionals are dedicated to ensuring your well-being during the procedure. Thanks to mild methods of sedation and gentle, minimally invasive operating procedures, you can recover in the comfort of your luxurious accommodation and leave the Jung Dental Clinic the very next day.
In many cases, bone augmentation and implantation can be carried out in a single procedure. In the case of major defects, the augmentation must be performed beforehand. After a healing phase of approximately four to five months, the implantation can be performed. The augmented bone is functionally and morphologically equivalent to your own jawbone, giving you a natural gum line. Our goal is for the end effect to look identical to a natural tooth.
“Meine Angst vorm Zahnarzt begleitet mich schon mein ganzes Leben lang.”
„MEINE ANGST VORM ZAHNARZT begleitet mich schon mein ganzes Leben lang. Auch die letzte fällige Kontrolle hatte ich mal wieder zu lange vor mir hergeschoben. Ich bin total glücklich, dass ich dann zur Dr. Jung Zahnklinik gegangen bin. In Vollnarkose und in nur einem Behandlungstermin wurden bei mir die alten undichten Füllungen durch Keramikinlays ersetzt und ich habe zwei Kronen bekommen. Den Zahnarzttermin habe ich gerade noch rechtzeitig ausgemacht, so dass meine Zähne mit der Behandlung gerettet werden konnten. Mit dem Ergebnis bin ich mehr als happy! Ich kann es zwar selbst kaum glauben, aber meine Zahnarztangst hat sich fast völlig in Luft aufgelöst. Ich bin jetzt beim Gedanken an den Zahnarztbesuch viel ruhiger und zuversichtlicher, weil ich weiß, wo ich in Zukunft hingehen kann und wo man mir verständnisvoll weiterhilft! Danke!“
- Max M.
- Complete restoration for a beautiful smile, even when many teeth are already damaged and cannot be saved
- Dental implants replace the original root and fuse with the bone in the jaw, forming the basis for a new lease on life
- Bone augmentation procedures ensure that a permanent solution can be achieved, even in extremely difficult cases
- In-house anaesthesiology department for the highest safety standards and safe general anaesthesia
- Highly complex treatment plans can be handled safely and efficiently and tailored to your tight schedule
- Absolute discretion is a matter of course
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed