GENTLE METHOD, PROFOUND EFFECTS
It is never too late to correct malocclusions such as crowding or gaps in the front teeth.Invisalign® invisible braces are effective in correcting malocclusions and can give patients of all ages a beautiful smile.
“It’s never too late to straighten your teeth”
- Dr. med. dent. Gabriele Jung-Reggelin
Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign® braces can be removed, meaning that optimal and thorough dental hygiene by means of brushing and dental floss is fully possible at all times. Correct tooth positioning or repositioning does not just make cosmetic sense, it’s also meaningful from a medical perspective: tension in your back, neck or jaw can be the result of dental malocclusions. Proper tooth position relieves pressure on the teeth and jaw muscles.
This considerably reduces the risk of dental diseases during treatment in comparison to conservative tooth correction using fixed braces. Invisalign® braces are virtually invisible and extremely easy and comfortable to use. Whether eating or at important meetings, the braces from Invisalign® can effortlessly be taken out and clicked back into place.
a few meetings for your dream smile
Invisalign® exerts very slight, almost imperceptible pressure on the teeth, making it an extremely gentle method. Before treatment begins, the Jung Dental Clinic offers patients a virtual 3D image showing how their teeth are likely to look after successfully completing the procedure. Customised braces are then produced for each patient and each phase of treatment.
Another key advantage of Invisalign® is that patients can frequently take several sets of braces and change them independently at home, substantially reducing the number of dentist appointments. The braces are generally changed once per fortnight. Treatment duration differs from patient to patient and normally lasts between 6 and 24 months.
TOOTH STRAIGHTENING FOR ALL AGES
- The discrete Invisalign® method means that it’s never too late to straighten your teeth
- Comfort: Invisalign® braces are transparent and can be removed
- No restrictions on dental hygiene
- Correct tooth position is cosmetically and medically important, relieving pressure on the jaw, neck and back
- Gentle method, profound effects – in advance in a 3D simulation
- Saves time due to fewer dentist appointments
INVISALIGN — THE COST
As a rule, an Invisalign treatment costs between 3,000 and 6,000 euros. The total amount is divided over the entire duration of treatment. As Invisalign is a recognized treatment method, most of the costs are covered by private health insurances and private dental insurances. However, the costs are not covered by statutory health insurance, unfortunately not in part. Due to the Gold Status award received by our practice of Align-Technology (Invisalign), we can offer a generous discount to our patients.
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed