IMPLANTS FOR LIFE
Reclaim your smile! Our know-how and our state-of-the-art technology make it possible– no matter what the situation. Implant technology is a revolutionary development in dentistry for replacing missing teeth. Functioning as artificial roots, implants create a permanent foundation in the jawbone that can hold your crowns, bridges or dental restorations. The right planning, thanks to precise 3D diagnostics, and the decades of experience our team has gained from performing thousands of procedures guarantee that we will find the best solution for your new teeth. In short: We are specialists in the field of implantology – Treat them right and you’ll be assured of getting “implants for life”.
„ANYONE CAN HAVE BEAUTIFUL TEETH!”
- Dr. M.Sc. M.Sc. Thomas Jung
A TOOTH NEEDS A HEALTHY ROOT – OR AN IMPLANT
We use state-of-the-art bone augmentation techniques to help give even those patients with severe case histories who require complete dental and bone restoration (link) beautiful new teeth. With their perfect fit and 100% natural, pain-free feel, implants put the laughter back in your life. You’ll be able to really sink your teeth in and eat everything you want again. Guaranteed.
The road to your new teeth is simple. Thanks to our anaesthesiology department, we can perform all dental procedures safely and comfortably under general anaesthesia, if necessary.
This way, we can provide efficient treatment and save you the hassle of multiple appointments – but you’ll never have to worry about leaving our clinic with teeth missing. Even our temporary restorations are fabricated with the utmost care in our own in-house dental lab and must meet our own high aesthetic standards. Before performing actual implant surgery, each procedure is rehearsed virtually on the computer to identify potential problems in time so that they can be avoided completely. Our primary objective is to make your treatment in our dental clinic as safe, pleasant and comfortable for you as possible.
“Meine Angst vorm Zahnarzt begleitet mich schon mein ganzes Leben lang.”
„MEINE ANGST VORM ZAHNARZT begleitet mich schon mein ganzes Leben lang. Auch die letzte fällige Kontrolle hatte ich mal wieder zu lange vor mir hergeschoben. Ich bin total glücklich, dass ich dann zur Dr. Jung Zahnklinik gegangen bin. In Vollnarkose und in nur einem Behandlungstermin wurden bei mir die alten undichten Füllungen durch Keramikinlays ersetzt und ich habe zwei Kronen bekommen. Den Zahnarzttermin habe ich gerade noch rechtzeitig ausgemacht, so dass meine Zähne mit der Behandlung gerettet werden konnten. Mit dem Ergebnis bin ich mehr als happy! Ich kann es zwar selbst kaum glauben, aber meine Zahnarztangst hat sich fast völlig in Luft aufgelöst. Ich bin jetzt beim Gedanken an den Zahnarztbesuch viel ruhiger und zuversichtlicher, weil ich weiß, wo ich in Zukunft hingehen kann und wo man mir verständnisvoll weiterhilft! Danke!“
- Max M.
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
An implant is a small “post” made of pure, biocompatible material that acts as the root structure would for a natural tooth. It is painlessly implanted into the jaw, where the bone then grows around it to create a permanent foundation that can hold a crown, bridge or denture in place.
Permanent dental implants offer a variety of benefits:
- A more natural feel than conventional dentures
- Non-allergenic thanks to biocompatible material
- No limitations in speaking, laughing or eating – you can finally enjoy life again!
- Stabilising effect on the jawbone, which prevents degeneration of the bone structures
- Lasting effects that even help preserve existing teeth
- A very common therapy in modern dentistry; nearly 1,000,000 dental implants are implanted annually in Germany.
- Having successfully performed over 50,000 implant procedures, the Jung Dental Clinic is one of Germany’s leading clinics.
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed