MAKING THE INVISIBLE VISIBLE!
Every successful treatment is based on a precise diagnosis. Because only those who know all the framework conditions can handle them efficiently and safely. That is why we use the best diagnostic and diagnostic resources, both technically and personally. The diagnosis is based on a three-dimensional view of all relevant structures that we create with our digital volume tomograph. So we gain insights that remain hidden in a normal X-ray image.
In the next step, we will create a finding in the sense of the four-eye principle in cooperation with the leading diagnostics experts in Germany on the basis of this 3D image. All other oral surgery, e.g. Implantations build on this well-founded knowledge. We are already making intensive use of telemedicine and are therefore high-tech users of the next generation. For you, this means a particularly efficient, safe and gentle treatment.
„WE KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING THE FULL PICTURE
WHEN IT COMES TO SAFE AND EFFICIENT TREATMENT!”
- Dr. M.Sc. M.Sc. Thomas Jung
3D SHOTS — A GREAT STEP IN DIAGNOSTICS
The images by means of a digital volume tomograph (DVT) allow the three-dimensional representation of the head. Their enormously high informative value revolutionizes the diagnostics in dentistry — and that with a radiation reduction of more than 90% compared to a conventional computed tomography.
The classic radiograph shows only a two-dimensional layer of the jaw. For a three-dimensional data set, a single DVT generates several single images during one revolution. From this data, a software calculates the complete image volume. This generated 3D volume can then “walk through” the treating physician and diagnose every minute anomaly in the tooth and jaw area. A conventional panoramic scan (PSA) does not always represent these details due to the recording technique.
In the Dr. Jung Dental Clinic uses the DVT technique for a variety of indications. So she comes for example in case of unclear cystic changes or osteolysis. It is also an important diagnostic tool for planning wisdom tooth removal. The exact location of the root of the wisdom tooth to the nerve can be determined prior to surgery to reduce the risk of nerve damage during surgery. In addition, it helps to diagnose diseases of the antrum.
In addition, DVT images are also essential for implant planning. Thanks to the precise presentation, the course of the jaw in the jaw becomes clearly visible in the DVT image. In addition, the existing bone is displayed exactly in a 3D image. It determines bone quality and bone quantity, i. also the volume of the bone. This allows precise planning so that complications can be avoided.
- Collaboration with internationally renowned expert diagnosticians via telemedicine
- Three-dimensional image of the head
- For your safety: nothing is left in the dark
- Shows specific location of nerves and bone quality and volume
- Minimises risk of nerve damage and improper therapy
- Detects any other potential diseases
- Fully equipped: three computer tomographs on-site for different indications
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed