MAKING THE INVISIBLE VISIBLE!
An accurate diagnosis is the foundation for every successful treatment. We know the importance of having the full picture when it comes to safe and efficient treatment.That’s why we use the best diagnostics resources available, both in terms of technology and personnel: the diagnosis is based on a three-dimensional image of all relevant structures using digital volume tomography (DVT). This allows us to see things that would not be visible on a normal x-ray.
„WE KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING THE FULL PICTURE
WHEN IT COMES TO SAFE AND EFFICIENT TREATMENT!”
- Dr. M.Sc. M.Sc. Thomas Jung
The next step in the process involves working with Germany’s leading diagnosticians, who examine the 3D image to help us arrive at a diagnosis. All further surgical procedures, such as implantations, are performed based on this in-depth information. We are already actively practising telemedicine, making us a next-generation provider of telehealth tools. For you, this equates to particularly efficient, safe and comfortable treatment.
COMPUTER TOMOGRAPHY – A QUANTUM LEAP IN DIAGNOSTICS
Digital volume tomography (DVT) provides images of the head on a three-dimensional plane (3D). This high-performance imaging technology has revolutionised dental diagnostics while reducing radiation exposure by more than 90% compared to conventional CT imaging.
Conventional x-rays only show a two-dimensional image of the jaw. To obtain a three-dimensional data set, DVT generates multiple images in a single pass while software computes the full image volume from the data. The resulting 3D volume can then be “explored” by the attending physician to diagnose even the smallest anomaly in the dental and maxillofacial region. A conventional panoramic radiograph does not always show this level of detail because of the imaging technique.
Jung Dental Clinic uses DVT imaging technology for a variety of indications. For example, it is used to identify unclear cystic changes or osteolysis. It is also an important diagnostic tool for planning wisdom tooth extractions. The precise location of the root of the wisdom tooth can be identified beforehand, reducing the risk of damaging the nerve during surgery. It also aids in the diagnosis of maxillary sinus infections.
DVT imaging is also an indispensable tool for planning implant procedures. The three-dimensional DVT image not only depicts the exact location of the nerves in the jaw, but also clearly shows the bony foundation and indicates bone quality and volume. This makes it possible to plan treatment precisely and avoid any complications.
- Collaboration with internationally renowned expert diagnosticians via telemedicine
- Three-dimensional image of the head
- For your safety: nothing is left in the dark
- Shows specific location of nerves and bone quality and volume
- Minimises risk of nerve damage and improper therapy
- Detects any other potential diseases
- Fully equipped: three computer tomographs on-site for different indications
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed