ACCOMPLISH MIRACLES WITH YOUR SMILE
What’s more beautiful than a radiant smile? It can warm the heart and bring sunshine to a cloudy day. Success in both your professional and private life is also due in no small part to healthy teeth. Fortunately, anyone can have beautiful teeth, and there are often treatment options that can avoid the need to replace your own teeth. Achieving miracles with your own teeth is possible thanks to tooth displacement treatments using invisible braces (e.g., Invisalign), gentle bleaching using light-activated substances, ceramic inlays, or specific prophylactic treatment/professional teeth cleaning twice a year.
“BEAUTIFUL TEETH ARE AN IMPORTANT SUCCESS FACTOR”
– Dr. med. dent. Gabriele Jung-Reggelin
Coffee, tea, cigarettes, red wine, the use of medications and a host of other factors can mar the perfect smile with unsightly stains and discolourations. We offer a modern bleaching method that is activated by a special light to restore the natural colour of your teeth quickly and gently or, if you wish, to make them whiter. We discuss your exact wishes and expectations before the bleaching therapy begins. Sometimes, the colour of your teeth can be significantly improved or naturally whitened by specific prophylactic treatment or professional teeth cleaning using the “Air Flow” system.
It takes more than just healthy teeth to make a perfect smile. It takes the right interplay of form and colour in perfect union with face shape and character. Few of us are fortunate enough to have been blessed with such perfection, which is why even famous actors need help in attaining that Hollywood smile. There are gentle methods for mild cosmetic alterations using veneers or lumineers.
A veneer is a paper-thin, transparent ceramic shell for the teeth that is affixed to the surface of the teeth (in particular the front teeth) using a special adhesive. Veneers can be used to correct minor malocclusions, gaps, general tooth colour and local discolourations. This creates an optimal appearance for the visible surface of your teeth.
The adhesive shell is made of ceramic (porcelain), which represents no health risk at all because the ceramic material is highly biocompatible.
SPECIFIC PROPHYLACTIC TREATMENT / PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANING
Bacterial plaque plays a crucial role in the development of oral conditions such as tooth decay, gingivitis or gum disease. Bacteria metabolise sugar, creating acid as a waste product. Over time, this acid causes the demineralisation of the hard tooth substance and inflamed gums, often accompanied by bad breath. Our specialists in professional teeth cleaning or specific prophylactic treatment offer thorough and intense cleaning for your teeth. Their experience and expertise means that they are able to remove hard and discoloured plaque and the associated bacteria more effectively than your dental hygiene at home. We recommend getting your teeth cleaned professionally at least every six months, enabling you to prevent the tooth and gum disease referred to above.
Systemic dental prophylaxis pursues these objectives:
- Removing plaque
- Re-mineralising the hard tooth substance for long-term dental health
- Increasing the acid resistance of tooth enamel
- Retarding the metabolism of bacteria in plaque
- Reducing the risk of tooth loss
- Reducing the risk of tooth decay or gum disease
- Reducing or preventing halitosis
- Whitening the teeth
Cosmetic dentistry can refresh your smile with healthy teeth:
- Our work here is the finest of craftwork
- Bleaching – gentle, light-activated bleaching with an aesthetic whitening effect
- Specific prophylactic treatment/professional teeth cleaning – for clean and healthy teeth
- Veneers – corrections for ungainly minor malocclusions, gaps, general tooth colour and local discolourations
- Handcrafted crowns and bridges for your front teeth in the event that your individual requirements cannot be met with veneers and more comprehensive correction is necessary
WHY A DENTAL CLINIC?
The Jung Dental Clinic offers services that no conventional dental practice can.
- High-tech, next-generation technical equipment of the highest international standards
- Top experts for every area of treatment under one roof
- General anaesthesia administered by highly specialised anaesthesiologists in a safe medical environment in our own anaesthesiology department
- In-house dental lab for quick response times
- Exclusively certified, biocompatible, top-quality materials in all areas
- Anxiety- and pain-free treatment even in extreme cases
- 25 years’ experience with over 50,000 implant surgical treatments performed
- Efficient time management for short treatment times
- State-of-the art computer tomography (CT) for safe treatment: multiple CT imaging for accurate 3D diagnostics as needed
WE KEEP OUR PROMISES. SEE FOR YOURSELF.
Outstanding test results — a world first
Tested by the Fraunhofer Institute: Prof. Dr. med. Jung toothpaste leaves the competition far behind! The results have even exceeded our own high expectations. In particular, the cleaning performance of Prof. dr. Young toothpaste and the attrition caused by tooth brushing of the tooth enamel. Through a scientific test series our own high expectations could even be surpassed: The abrasion of the enamel is determined by Prof. Dr. med. Jung toothpaste is very low and barely available. The Prof. Dr. Jung toothpaste has been classified as exceptionally sensitive. But especially revolutionary is that the toothpaste, despite its gentle cleansing, also sensationally cleans. The unique and patent-pending Soft-Clean-System of Prof. Dr. med. Jung Zahncreme is thus an absolute world novelty and the future of dental care! See for yourself.